Monday, April 2, 2012

Nars Blush Haul!

Nars blushes! 

Finally got some amazing Nars products that I have been loving! Here are the products!

Delicious highlighter - gold glow that looks amazing with any blush

Amazing coral with a light gold shimmer throughout it

Hot pink that gives the perfect amount of a rosy cheek, sooo pigmented also

Sin in truly my favorite at the moment, amazing 



I hope to update a little more frequently, I know i've been away for too long! 

xoxo,
Heather 









2 comments:

  1. Soooooo chic! Check my blog sweetie and tell me if you wanna follow each others blog! Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love! Thank you so much on your very sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad you enjoy it & thank you on the congrats for my new house, I can't wait to decorate and share it with the world !!
    I'm going to follow your cute blog! & omg NARS blush is so lovely and wow you did some blush shopping! LOve them all!
    xo Natasha

    ReplyDelete