Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Glitter and Cupcakes!

Glitter bottles at Michael's for $1. I want them all! 
PS. I always want everything the glitters, i want a whole shelf with these in every color! 


This new brand came out with these microbeads and they are so cool! I'm thinking of doing a framed monogram craft with these!

Love buying these recyclable bags when I grocery shop! they are very reusable and cute

I was feeling crafty after going to Michael's so I thought why not do something I love and make cupcakes.


I just used a box cake to make it easier, I really wanted to decorate more than bake so this is a good alternative. But frosting is a different story, that had to be homemade so I whipped out my kitchen aid and made some pink frosting! 

I used a tip to decorate and created these beautiful rose and flower toppings!

The frosting shows up more white here or cream but it was a light raspberry color.

Little flowers rather than roses on a few of them. Delicious half white half pink cupcakes!

I love baking and crafting! 
Any cute ideas or suggestions!?

xoxo
Heather 

12 comments:

  1. i love funfetti! the frosting on those cupcakes looks delicious. i waaant one. also, those microbeads are perfect for filling them in a jar or old candle holder to stick makeup brushes in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since you are MUCH better at frosting cupcakes than I am, you should try to make these rosette cupcakes:
    http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/2010/05/flower-cupcakes.html

    I am obsessed with them but there is no way I could do it so that it would look good, haha. There is also a rosette cake on her page somewhere and it is amazing!

    Libby on the Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your cupcakes look so cute!! I love crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cupcakes look soo good! I wish I had the patience to bake O_o lol

    xo, Natalie
    http://nataliesavage.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/nsav24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look delicious!!!!!
    I also love cooking, but I´m more a cookie cooker! :-)

    http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never iced a cupcake with a tip before! these look amazinggg

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delicious!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I am following you:) Maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG yum!!! These cupcakes look absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ashleigh....thanks! i know i love those microbeads i have to try something with them!

    @Libby...that is sooo adorable I will totally try them and let you know how it goes!

    @Tiffany....thanks! me too

    @NAtalie...thanks! just practice its so fun!

    @Low...cookies are good too!

    @Sheila...omg you have to try it, they turn out amazing and its so fun!

    @Denise...no problem! i'm following you too!

    @Antoinette...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these look amazing great job on the frosting looks professional!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cupcakes are so pretty! I can never get the frosting to look that good.

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you made me hungry!
    :)
    awesome!
    i wish i can do that too.

    ReplyDelete