Thursday, August 18, 2011

HAUL...BABW & Walgreens

I stopped at walgreens and needed a new mascara so I grabbed this one because it was regualry $8.99 on sale for $5.99! I have also wanted this pink Nivea chapstick for a long time so i grabbed that too!
Nivea kiss of shimmer. Revlon DoubleTwist mascara.

I headed to Bath and Body works for some hand soap for my new apartment and they had a few great deals going on! and of course you can't leave with just what you came in for! 
7 Hand soaps (7 for $20)
1 halloween soap
4 fall scents 
2 late fall/winter scents
                          I got this one for halloween month! it is marshmallow scent and so cute!

a free halloween lotion i received from a coupon!

Got this candle 50% off! love the color, i have wanted it for a long is real magenta but doesn't look true to color in the pictures! 

I saw this oil warmer and I could not resist! it is an owl and the cutest thing. I have an oil warmer already but this is cuter then mine and even just using it as a decoration will be adorable! 
I grabbed carmel apple oil to add to my collection and to have for fall! 

Hope you like it! 


  1. you finally picked up the nivea chapstick! i love the original, it's amazing. i love marshmallow scented things, so i'm definitely interested in that halloween soap! did they have other things caramel apple scented? that sounds delicious, too!

  2. those hand soaps look perfect!