Thursday, August 18, 2011

HAUL...BABW & Walgreens

I stopped at walgreens and needed a new mascara so I grabbed this one because it was regualry $8.99 on sale for $5.99! I have also wanted this pink Nivea chapstick for a long time so i grabbed that too!
Nivea kiss of shimmer. Revlon DoubleTwist mascara.

I headed to Bath and Body works for some hand soap for my new apartment and they had a few great deals going on! and of course you can't leave with just what you came in for! 
7 Hand soaps (7 for $20)
1 halloween soap
4 fall scents 
2 late fall/winter scents
                          I got this one for halloween month! it is marshmallow scent and so cute!

a free halloween lotion i received from a coupon!

Got this candle 50% off! love the color, i have wanted it for a long time...it is real magenta but doesn't look true to color in the pictures! 


I saw this oil warmer and I could not resist! it is an owl and the cutest thing. I have an oil warmer already but this is cuter then mine and even just using it as a decoration will be adorable! 
I grabbed carmel apple oil to add to my collection and to have for fall! 


Hope you like it! 
xoxo
Heather 

5 comments:

  1. you finally picked up the nivea chapstick! i love the original, it's amazing. i love marshmallow scented things, so i'm definitely interested in that halloween soap! did they have other things caramel apple scented? that sounds delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those hand soaps look perfect!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete