Monday, August 8, 2011

NOTD... while in traverse!

Here are my nails while during my little getaway. I wanted to do something fun and elegant at the same time. I thought with being out in the sun and on a beach a hot pink would be nice. I choose China Glaze in Shocking Pink. It is definitely shocking! I then wanted to add a little something extra so I tapped off V's and used Sephora by OPI glitter in Traffic with a touch of OPI's Teenage Dream. I then removed the tape and voila! I loved them! 

just the pink

taping off to get my perfect V 


the final product! 

Do you like an fun nail designs?!

xoxo
Heather

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Shocking Pink is definitely one of my favs =)
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great! i love the pink color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty nails!! Love the touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I just painted mine a pastel blue like ten minutes ago and am waiting for them to dry! I love the idea of adding glitter!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tiffany...thanks!!

    @OTLF...it is a really great neon pink!

    @Sheila.. thank you!

    @Sarah... thank you! glitter is so amazing! love your blog too!

    @Denise... love it! i want to see yours!

    ReplyDelete