Thursday, July 21, 2011

BLUSHES!

There are a lot of good blushes out there, but for me MAC blushes are my favorite. this is because all together they make the perfect blush. price, pigment, color range, amount, payoff... are some of the reasons they are so great. here are a few of my favorites from MAC.

left to right: fleur power, darkly my dear (cruella de vil collection), gingerly, posey(cream)

left to right: darkly my dear (cruella de vil collection), fleur power, gingerly, posey
natural light

left to right: darkly my dear (cruella de vil collection), fleur power, gingerly, posey
artificial light


** obviously loved!


so beautiful! 
this is a blush ombre in vintage grape!


top row: them mixed 
bottom row: lighter purple then dark purple by themselves 


These blushes make me happy and are very beautiful! They are so nice on the face and easy to use. If you are starting off in makeup and want good quality and affordable then MAC is the way to go for blushes. I hope you will try one of these and let me know what you think!

xoxo,
Heather 

2 comments:

  1. i love the lighter of vintage grape. i really want to try posy and gingerly looks nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ashleighjoan... thanks! posey is a nice summer color... and gingerly is so nice its a dark brown/red shade and gives a healthy glow especially for winter!

    ReplyDelete